8-day trip with 5 days of trekking in the High Atlas
On the Yagour Plateau with a visit to the most fascinating Morocco’s prehistoric petroglyphs.
Price: from two persons on 690 euros incl. full board and all transfers per person.
- 22th.-290th. September 2019
The walking time is about 5 hours daily. All luggage is carried by the mules. The participants only carry a small daypack with drinks and anorak. Overnight in Canadian tents, built by the guides. Full board (lunch and dinner warm 3-course menu) and guide inklisive. For experienced alpinists and people with good physical condition, the ascent of the 3600 m high holy mountain Melzin, probably the best panoramic mountain of the High Atlas can be integrated into the tour.
- 1. Day – Arrival in Marrakech, transfer to my riad and overnight
- 2. Day – In the morning transfer to the Ourikavalley with confortable taxi and with the four-wheel drive to the starting point of the trekkings in a high mountain village, departure at 11 o’clock with mules and guides, evening camp at the foot of the holy mountain Melzin.
- 3. -6. Day – Trekking on the Yagout Plateau between 2100 and 2700 m past many very interesting petroglyphs..
- 6. Day – Descent and transfer to Marrakech, arriving towards evening at the riad in Marrakech .
- 7. Day – At leisure in Marrakech or city tour .
- 8. Day – Transfer to the airport and return flight .
Contact: Mountainfloat, Nonn 99, 83435 Bad Reichenhall, Tel. 0151 18 20 72 70 oder E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org